Click here for Myspace Layouts

Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

awak , tiada ganti :)

baby I love you and i'll never let you go but if I have to boy I think that you should know . all the love we make can never be erase and i promise you that you will never be replaced

i love you , yes i do , i'll be with you as long as you want me too
until , the end of time , from the day I met you . i know we've be together and now I know I wanna be with you forever ♥

i wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids . thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses . i can say i'm truly happy to the same . you've made me think I'll die and live my life hesitate ..
There's never been no doubt in my mind . that i'll regret ever having you by my side but if the day come that i'll have to let you go .. i think that something i should probadly let you know ? with everything that i spent with you :) then i will miss you cause i'm happy that i have you at all :D


No comments:

Post a Comment